– Book keeping
– Extremely good organizational skills
– Manage up to date accounts with Tally/Quickbooks (Knowledge in Tally MUST)
– PRO (Making and cancelling visas)
– Deal & manage laborers
– Deal with all non-income related admin activities
– Find the price for procurement of items.
-Provide Quotes and Invoices
– Inventory Management
– List of broken items
– Make sure people are on time
– Make announcements
– Make sure cleanliness is maintained (5S) Maintained
– Ensure work order and communications are maintained on projects.
– Measure worker productivity
– Hire workers
– Project management – meet time and cost
– Check and follow up material in and out.
General Accounting: at least 1 year (Preferred)
Accounting: at least 1 year (Preferred)
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]