BIM Modeller Electrical-Required Immediately
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; BIM Modeller-Electrical
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
• Produce 3D models consistent with instruction, industry guidelines, and TT standards and practices.
• Clearly annotate, dimension and detail 2D production drawings in conformance to International standards and practices.
• Manage the BIM workflow including folder organization, sheet sets, geo-location, plots, conversions, and transmittals.
• Maintain structural BIM / CAD files for use in the structural design drawings (clean-up, audit, reference, troubleshoot).
• Interface with engineers and clients to coordinate BIM modeling content and approaches, model exchanges, quality control, and delivery.
• Use tools such as Navisworks for project collaboration across multiple disciplines.
• Prepare and review project deliverables for client submissions.
• Create 3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing or project use.
• Coordinate with the Office Director, Engineering Project Manager, and BIM Leadership and perform assigned work tasks.
• Monitor work progress, anticipate changes or issues and inform appropriate party.
• Welcome the collaborative and iterative process required when working alongside in-house and external design teams to complete BIM projects.
• Use available internal and external resources to develop knowledge of structural systems and bring value to the design team.
• Degree in related discipline (Drafting, Technical Communication, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.).
• Minimum of 12 month of Revit modeling experience.
• Excellent graphic, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Understanding of 3D parametric modeling methods and the benefits of integrated building modeling.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and to set priorities and manage competing demands while working independently.
• Demonstrate a reliable, responsive, and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
• Extremely detail-oriented with recognition of the importance of clear, concise, consistent documentation.
• Working knowledge of drawing production, standard construction techniques and principles.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Tekla, and data exchanges between BIM platforms is preferred.
Applicants can send their updated CV with recent photo and degree certificate in email add
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]