Construction Manager With Infrastructure Experience-Required Immediately
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; Construction Manager
Requirements; With Infrastructure 5 yeas Working Experience
in United Arab Emirates.
• Knowledge in Structure Concrete, Sea wall, Ducting Trench, Sewerage
• Knowledge in Etisalat, DEWA, Du Substation, Pile cup- Pipe, Piling.
• Familiar with NDRC (Non Disruptive Road Crossing), and HDD (Horizontal Directional Drilling)
• With Infrastructure Experience
• Build and mentor a productive, cohesive bid team with the ability to successfully follow through
• Responsible for ensuring a successful completion of Infrastructure projects, their profitability, and for retaining owners as continuing clients
• Responsible for the comprehensive management of bid schedule and budget
• Collaborate throughout project phases including planning, preparation, monitoring, analysis and strategic
• Maintain client relationships through execution excellence
• Hire, coach/mentor, provide direction, and review staff performance
• Manage and control the project progress, costs and budgets throughout the project life
• Advise the Management team on project status and results
• Attending site progress meetings with the client & internal meetings
• Promotes awareness of QHSE Policy among the technicians ensuring site personnel recognize client’s needs and ensures compliance to the QHSE policy.
• Responsible for document and data control of project specific documentation. Identifies “superseded documents” to avoid the unintended us of such documents.
• Coordinates with supplier/sub-contractors for material status and, procurement, inspection, dispatch and shipping material to site location
• Prepares project progress reports periodically as required by the contractual requirements or as requested by the project Manager.
• Coordinates with sub-contractor for work status and follow up to avoid delay.
• Coordinate work activities with Project Engineers and Site Engineers.
• Manage the project activities in the absence of the Project Manager and provide the progress report to the Divisional Manager on a weekly basis.
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo and Degree Certificate to email add
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]