Contract Engineer With Infrastructure Project Experience-Required Immediately
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; Contract Engineer
Requirements; With Infrastructure Experience (Road, Bridge, Metro Station, Sub Station ETC.)
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining
Contracts Engineers provide an essential skills set to the Infrastructure industry. They ensure that the business agreements or contracts that the company enters in to are commercially viable, that costs are managed and that the company understands the commercial risks that may be involved.
• Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders
• Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests
• Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required
• Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company
• Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
• Monitors the performance of service providers on a regular basis.
• Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering or related Business subject
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or related profession.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Please send your updated CV with recent Photo and Degree Certificate to email [email protected]
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]