Field HSE Manager
We are hiring Field HSE Manager, required for our power plant construction project in Dubai. Candidates who are presently in UAE and available to join in short notice may forward their CV to : [email protected]
1. Lead continuous improvement of EHS performance including OSHA & LTA reduction, emergency preparedness, site work plans, job safety analysis, ergonomics and process change.
2. Implement HSE management system derived from OHSAS 18001
3. Approving Safety/HSE plans for contractors, releasing HSE plans for clients for construction projects.
4. Designing and delivering HSE trainings, for staﬀ and subcontractors, Implement HSE incentive system
5. Managing HSE audits (by client, on contractor, and by third parties).
6. Conducting and arranging risk assessments, method statements, Job safety analysis JSA and control of occupational loss.
7. Managing EHS performance at Energy construction project sites by appropriate KPIs (Man-hours worked without LTI, ﬁrst aid cases, incidents rate, etc).
8. Auditing, inspecting, training, motivating and sourcing for eﬀective risks mitigations and control at Energy construction sites of GE Ensure that the construction sits of GE in the ME stay abreast of any changes in legislation
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]