Financial Analyst (CFA Level 1 /2)
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF NOT MATCHING
IMMEDIATE JOINER PREFERRED
Compiles, analyzes, prepares and summarizes data / reports for financial projects/subjects such as project profitability, forecasting trends and transaction analysis.
• Deliver accurate consolidated financial reporting; group reporting, management account adjustments, forecasting and analysis of the business
• Assisting in the budgeting process to consolidate results and assist in the determination of proper targets and enhance the company forecast model
• Preparation of Cost Benefit Analysis reports, feasibility analysis of new projects, expansion, cluster analysis as directed by Head of Finance.
• Draw conclusions and recommendations to improve the operational and Financial effectiveness including budget adjustments and other cost improvement measures
• Accelerating automation drive within the department.
• Keeping a tab on the latest trends and techniques in the field of financial analysis
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]