HSE Trainer for Oil and Gas Project, Abu Dhabi
• Post-Graduate education in a technical subject.
• NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety.
• Train the Trainer or any other Teaching qualification.
• International recognized Assessor qualification.
• DAC, API, OSHA Instructor accreditation is beneficial
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Sector – Offshore, Onshore or Petrochemical Industry as a Senior HSE Professional or Sr. HSE Trainer / Instructor.
Knowledge and Practical experience:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
• Must have experience in the preparation of course materials, course outlines, lesson plans, power point presentations and written / practical assessments.
• Must have experience in conducting classroom and practical training and assessment.
• Competent / experienced in oil & gas operations and training programs.
• Strong training presentation, coordination, evaluation, & planning skills.
• Excellent computer skills; presentation, spreadsheets, document preparation etc.
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work in multi-cultural and multi-company environment.
Job description / Role
Must be able to teach the following HSE related topics:
• Working at Height & Rescue at Height
• Rigging & Slinging
• Banksman & Slinger
• Lifting Appliances Inspection
• Noise at work
• Manual handling / lifting
• Electrical Safety
• Power Tool safety
• Hand & Hand tool safety
• Safe handling / storage of chemicals
• Control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH)
• Behavioural Safety
• Risk Assessment & JHA
• Safe handling / storage of compressed gases
• Warehouse Safety
• Workshop safety
• Welding Safety
• Forklift Safety
• Confined Space entry / rescue
• Gas testing
• Fire Warden
• Mobile Scaffolding
• Waste management
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]