SUMMERY OF POSITION:
Installation Technician who is capable of handling Electrical Equipment installation activities inside power substations including switchgears, power transformers, DC system, Cable trays and related LSP works, In addition to ability to supervise related activities in consideration of safety codes followed.
– EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND: ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA (MUST) /TESDA CERTIFIED (ADVANTAGE) /BSC ELECTRICAL (ADVANTAGE)
– TEAM PLAYER, WORK PRODUCTIVITY ,
– PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE OF USING HAND TOOLS
– Equipment installations activities including insertion, assembly, alignment and its related accessories .
– Installation of lighting and small power activities: piping, wiring, cable trays, earthing ,, DB dressing etc..
– Physical Supervision of electrical activities related.
– Obtain HSE competencies from different authorities as per work’s demands.
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]