Project Manager required for Contracting Company
• Responsible to lead the project team to ensure successful execution of project, experience project management, construction works.
• To plan, organize, supervise and implement all construction activities to be carried out on the project in compliance with the specification, method of statement, drawings, schedules, site QA/QC, safety and environmental procedures and programmed requirements (Project Management Plan)
• Coordinate with design team, direct and supervise junior staff
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods
• Build and manage project teams, including subcontractors and technical task leaders, Maintain client and consultant relations
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing senior-level engineering and project management tasks.
• A minimum of 7 years of directly related experience in Construction projects.
• Proven Projects Engineering and Project Management skills.
• Graduate in Civil Engineering/ Architecture.
• Experience with Design/Build Projects desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential, presentation and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to mentor junior staff.
• UAE / Dubai experience is must and who can join immediately or within short period will be preferred
Graduate in Civil Engineering/Architecture
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]