Applicant available in UAE and willing to join immediately.
Updated CV with recent photo.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the company’s commitments to health and safety are delivered and that all business entities remain compliant with H&S Management system, local legislation and industry best practice. Provide administrative support to the H&S department on all matters relating to H&S, while ensuring all H&S derived reports and communications are coordinated and kept current across the organization.
• Monitor and review incidents, carry out incident investigations and determine/implement suitable corrective actions when required
• Ensure H&S documents, records and reports are kept up-to-date.
• Develop and implement health and safety initiatives and campaigns.
• Support the company’s commitment to fire safety through adequate risk assessment, inspections and fire training
• Develop and deliver HSE training programs and monitor and review training performance using the LMS.
• Organize and coordinate business travel and expenses for H&S department
• Create, update and maintain the H&S database both for internal and external accidents.
• Coordinate and track H&S related expenditure in line with the annual budget.
• Preparation of H&S related procedures, processes, reports and presentations
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]