Site Engineer With Infrastructure Project Experience-Required Immediately
ONE MONTH NOTICE AND NOT AVAILABLE IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
NO NEED TO APPLY!!!
Position Required; Site Engineer
Requirements; With Roads, Bridges, Sub Station, Infrastructure Experience. Ability to lead and With Strong Experience.
Experience: With minimum of 5 work related experience in United Arab Emirates. Immediately Joining. With Driving License.
Civil Engineer – Major infrastructure. Experience in design and construction of roads, bridges, camps, jetties, water treatment, waste management facilities, and industrial buildings/warehouses.
• With Knowledge in Seawall, Ducting Trench.
• Involved with the maintenance, design, and creation of infrastructures.
• Knowledge in structures include water and sewage systems, dams, highways, roads, bridges, tunnels, railroads, industrial buildings, and warehouses
• Responsible for the technical aspects of an infrastructure project, delivering a structure in the most cost-effective manner and under a deadline.
• Experience in design and construction of roads, bridges, camps, jetties, water treatment, waste management facilities, and industrial buildings/warehouses.
• Construction supervision experience and experience in interfacing with construction teams
• Leadership competences aligned with those of a JG3 with special focus on delivery of results through others and within in a team environment
• Ability to resolve conflict – skilled
• Ability to identify and implement change / improvements – skilled
• Management of detailed design activities – skilled
• Technical assurance – skilled
• Project quality systems with linkage to overall technical assurance across project phases – skilled
• Excellent communications skills
Send the following documents:
Updated CV with Photo/Degree Certificate/Driving License
How to Apply?
Please send an email to [email protected]